Vitamins C have long been associated with good health. The many positive benefits of Vitamins C supplementation are supported by strong scientific literature. There are various forms of vitamins C, and not all forms are available for immediate use by the body. Good health is one of the most important things in life and choosing the right Vitamin C supplement may greatly influence your health and well-being.
- 500mg per capsule
- Available in 30 and 60 capsule bottle
- Water soluble vitamin
- Buffered vitamin C formula
- Absolutely Non-acidic
- Contains Vitamin A,D,E and antioxidant bioflavonoids due to Rosehips
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Calcium Ascorbate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Magnesium Ascorbate
- Infants receiving unfortified formulas
- Patients who undergo surgery
- Individuals who are exposed to long periods of cold temperatures
- Safe for children and adults
- Antioxidant qualities
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes normal cholesterol levels in the body
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Helps maintain good vision
- Promotes healthy airways muscles
- Support healthy bones and joints
- Protects against smoking and various pollutants
- Assist wound healing
- Supports healthy reproductive function
- Promotes healthy gums
- Aids in the absorption of iron and other nutrients
- Useful in promoting positive mental health
- Promotes a healthy menstrual cycle
- Promotes a healthy menopausal transition
- Aids in the maintenance of normal connective tissue.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules a day for supplementation, 2-3 capsules a day for therapeutic use, in divided doses or as prescribe by your physician.
- Children: Dissolve 1 capsule in fruit juices or beverage of choice.